Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Philippine Navy Radio Message Cite SCDO-0815-167.
2. The Philippine Navy will conduct a Maritime Training Activity (MTA) with the participation of Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN) codenamed, “ MTA MALPHI-LAUT 15/18” at Naval Forces Western Mindanao (NFWM) area of responsibility from 24-28 August 2015 that will focus on Maritime Security and Transnational Crime.
3. Part of the activity will be the conduct of FTX at sea which includes the conduct of Comm Check, Masurvex, Maritime Interdiction Operation, Visit Board and Seizure, Search and Rescue, Flashing Light Exercise, Photo Exercise, Officer of the Watch Maneuver Exercise, Individual Exercise and Screen Exercise to participating vessels and Aircrafts in the vicinity of Moro Gulf on 26-27 August 2015 with the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 07 degs 00.00 mins North||Longitude 122 degs 40.00 mins East|
|Point B||Latitude 07 degs 00.00 mins North||Longitude 123 degs 10.00 mins East|
|Point C||Latitude 06 degs 30.00 mins North||Longitude 123 degs 10.00 mins East|
|Point D||Latitude 06 degs 30.00 mins North||Longitude 122 degs 40.00 mins East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the abovementioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.