Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Mr. Ramon R. Siason Operation Supervisor of Supply Oilfield Services, Inc. dated July 27, 2015.
2. OTTO Energy Philippines Inc., shall be undertaking their drilling operations in Hawkeye Well Offshore Western Palawan starting last week of July 2015, as part of their commitment under Service Contract (SC) No. 55 with thee Philippine Government through the Department of Energy(DOE).
3. DS Maersk Venturer, owned/operated by MAERSK DRILLSHIP II Singapore, will be deployed as an Ultra Deep water Drillship, with platform support vessel M/V Sea Supra & M/V Pasiflk Hawk from Labuan, Malaysia. These vessels will proceed directly to SC-55 Hawkeye well location in Offshore Western Palawan, scheduled to arrive on July 30, 2015 earlieast, sea and weather permitting.
4. Drillship Maersk Ventuer, assisted onsite during drilling operations and reqired cargo runs at Asian Supply Base in Labuan, Malaysia by PSV M/V Sea Supra and PSV M/V Pasifik Hawk, and Helicopter New Zeland (HNZ) Agusta MVT AW-139, with Registration No. RPC-3139/RP-C2139 offshore helicopter support operating out from Puerto Princesa Airport, will be drilling in the following locations for a targeted maximum period of one (1) month, sea, weather and other conditions permitting with the following coordinates:
HAWKEYE WELL COORDINATES
|08 degs 45 mins 00 secs North||116 degs 45 mins 00 sec East|
5. The Drillship Maaersk Venturer, PSV M/V Sea Supra and PSV M/V Pasifik Hawk, passage route from Labuan Malaysia, departing July 29, 2015 to SC-55 Hawkeye well location Offshore Western Palawan ETA July 30, 2015 sea and weather Permitting.
6. Safety Zone- with in 5 nautical miles radius around Drillship Maaersk Venturer Hawkeye Field drillsite Offshore Western Palawan based on abovementioned Hawkeye Well coordinates.
7. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
8. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.