Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Commander, Maritime Safety Services Command dated June 16, 2015.
2. Therma South Incorporated a power plant company which will operate a 300MW Coal Power Plant in Toril, Davao City have installed three (3) navigational buoys to mark the coral reefs in the area and to provide warning markers to fishing vessels of the locations of water inlet and discharge of power plant cooling system.
3. The following are the details of the newly installed navigational buoys at Barangay Binugao, Toril, Davao City or at the following coordinates:
|Buoy Name||Address||Latitude / Longitude||Type of Mark||Flash characteristic||Visibility|
|1. BUOY A||Barangay Binugao, Toril, Davao City||06˚ 58.30’ N / 125˚ 29.14’ E||Special Mark||Flashing Yellow every 4 secs 5-7||Nautical Miles|
|2. BUOY B||06˚ 57.28’ N / 125˚ 29.15’ E||Special Mark||Flashing Yellow every 4 secs 5-7||Nautical Miles|
|3. BUOY C||06˚ 57.14’ N / 125˚ 29.14’ E||Special Mark||Flashing Yellow every 4 secs 5-7||Nautical Miles|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.