Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Commander, Coast Guard Fleet dated February 11,2016 received from email on February 16, 2016.
2. The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) will be having the 8th PCG-JICA Integrated Sea-borne MARLEN Exercise on 17-18 February 2016 which aims to improve skills and capabilities of PCG personnel in Maritime Law Enforcement and Firefighting.
3. The 8th PCG-JICA Integrated Sea-borne MARLEN Exercise will take place at vicinity 1 Nautical Miles North off Sangley Point, Cavite City or bounded by the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude||14 degs 31 mins 54 secs North|
|Longitude||120 degs 56 mins 14 secs East|
|Point B||Latitude||14 degs 31 mins 00 secs North|
|Longitude||120 degs 55 mins 00 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude||14 degs 31 mins 51 secs North|
|Longitude||120 degs 53 mins 42 secs East|
|Point D||Latitude||14 degs 32 mins 45 secs North|
|Longitude||120 degs 54 mins 56 secs East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.