Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. References: Coast Guard District Northern Mindanao Radio Message Cite NM3-1114- 055 dated November 23, 2014; Coast Guard District Central Visayas Radio Message Cite CGDCV-1114- 021dated November 17, 2014 and Coast Guard District Western Visayas Radio Message Cite CGDWV8-1114- 007dated November 13, 2014.
2. LS Nasipit New located at Nasipit, Butuan City or at Latitude 08 degs 59 mins 00 secs North, Longitude 125 degs 31 mins 20 secs East RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since November 20, 2014 with light characteristics FLASHING WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS.
3. LS Minarcahan located at Enrique Villanueva, Sequijor or at Latitude 09 degs 18 mins 05 secs North, Longitude 123 degs 37 mins 15 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since November 03, 2014.
4. LS Refugio located at San arlos City, Negros Occidental or at Latitude 10 degs 28 mins 14 secs North, Longitude 123 degs 27 mins 49 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since September 25, 2014.
5. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
6. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.