Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Mr. Ramon R. Siason Operation Supervisor of Supply Oilfield Services, Inc. dated August 03, 2015.
2. Shell Philippines Exploration B.V (SPEX), contracted and utilizing Toisa LTD’s Anchor Handling Tug Support Vessel M/V TOISA DARING & M/V TOISA DAUNTLESS, which will be deployed as Anchor Handling Tug Support vessels in Offshore Northwest Palawan in early August 2015 for approximately 2 to 3 weeks duration, sea and weather permitting, as part of the Malampaya Phase-3 (MP3) Depletion Compression Project (DCP), under Service Contract No. 38 (SC-38) between Shell Philippines Exploration B.V (SPEX) and the Philippine Government through the Department of Energy (DOE).
3. The two (2) vessels will be utilized in the preparations for the demobilization of accommodation rig ASV Safe Astoria. They will support in the retrieval and disassembly of the anchor and mooring system currently installed. They are scheduled to arrive in El Nido, Palawan on the 7th of August 2015 thereafter; they will proceed to the project location to perform their activities.
4. ASV Safe Astoria is positioned in Latitude 11 degs 30 mins 51.82 secs North, Longitude 119 degs 07 mins 18.62 secs East in the West Philippine Sea, Off shore Northwest Palawan. Safety Zone- with in 5 nautical miles from the operation.
5. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
6. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.