Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Ryan John M. Ignacio Vice President, An Nur Lacerta Marine Services Philippines Incorporated dated July 04, 2014.
2. Lacerta Shipping Agencies Phil., Inc., (LSAPI), for and in behalf of An Nur Lacerta Marine Services Phils., Inc., a company duly organized and existing under the laws of the Philippines, ship agent of the foreign-registered Seismic Survey Vessels, MV “VOYAGER EXPLORER” duly documented for overseas trade was issued by Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) with Special Permit No. DSO-036-2014 to engage temporarily in the domestic trade from 09 July to 07 September 2014. MV Voyager Explorer (Mother Vessel) in coordination with chase vessels if any and shall conduct 2D Seismic Survey Acquisition in West Luzon off Manila Bay, Philippines under Pinatubo-Luzon Forearc Non-Exclusive Seismic Survey Philippines PH12-008 Contract between Seabird Exploration and Search Seismic Pty Ltd. together with the Department of Energy (DOE).
3. MV Voyager Explorer (Mother Vessel) and chase vessels are expected to deploy on July 09, 2014. Field work is expected to take approximately one to three months duration on by following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 16 degs 29 mins 19.08 secs North||Longitude119 degs 44 mins 56.96 secs East|
|Point B||Latitude 16 degs 28 mins 43.46 secs North||Longitude118 degs 50 mins 55.98 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude 11 degs 51 mins 13.76 secs North||Longitude121 degs 12 mins 20.81secs East|
|Point D||Latitude 11 degs 35 mins 50.72 secs North||Longitude121 degs 05 mins 25.82 secs East|
|Point D|| Latitude 11 degs 37 mins 14.42 secs North
||Longitude118 degs 49 mins 16.83 secs East|
|Point F||Latitude 16 degs 29 mins 19.08 secs North||Longitude118 degs 50 mins 55.98 secs East|
3. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures.
4. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.