Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Commander, Coast Guard District National Capital Region – Central Luzon dated 30 June 2015.
2. The APEC Summit, which is presently being held in our country and attended by representatives from 21 different Nations, involves a series of activities in different locations in the country. Said series of activities started in November 2014.
3. The SME Technology Entrepreneurship Conference (Slingshot MNL 2015) for the said Summet is scheduled to be held at Philippine International Convention Center(PICC) Pasay City on 06-07 July 2015, The Commander, Coast Guard NCR-CL were designated as the Commander, Task Group 15.1 and requested “No Sailing Zones” at the vicinity 1.3NM from the shoreline along the waters of Roxas Blvd, Manila to waters of Mall of Asia, Pasay and bounded by the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 14 degs 34.72 mins North||Longitude 120 degs 58.47 mins East|
|Point B||Latitude 14 degs 33.95 mins North||Longitude 120 degs 57.02 mins East|
|Point C||Latitude 14 degs 33.31 mins North||Longitude 120 degs 57.28 mins East|
|Point D||Latitude 14 degs 31.88 mins North||Longitude 120 degs 57.28 mins East|
|Point E||Latitude 14 degs 31.88 mins North||Longitude 120 degs 58.68 mins East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the abovementioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.