Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Commander, Coast Guard Ready Force dated July 10, 2015 received from email on July 13, 2015.
2. The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) will be having the 6th PCG-JICA Integrated Sea-borne MARLEN Exercise on 14-16 July 2015 which aims to improve skills and capabilities of PCG personnel in MARLEN operation.
3. The 6th PCG-JICA Integrated Sea-borne MARLEN Exercise will take place at vicinity 1.7 Nautical Miles West off South Harbor Breakwater or bounded by the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 14 degs 33 mins 54 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 56 mins 00 secs East|
|Point B||Latitude 14 degs 33 mins 12 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 54 mins 36 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude 14 degs 34 mins 12 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 53 mins 33 secs East|
|Point D||Latitude 14 degs 34 mins 54 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 55 mins 00 secs East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.