Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. References: Coast Guard District Eastern Visayas Radio Message Cite CGSCATBA-0515-040 and Radio Message Cite CGSCATBA-050-005.
2. LS Cabilison located at Almagro, Western, Samar or at Latitude 11 degs 53 mins 25 secs North, Longitude 124 degs 16 mins 38 secs East has been RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since April 26, 2015 with light characteristics FLASHING RED EVERY FIVE (5) SECS.
3. LS Sto Nino located at Brgy. Buenavista, Sto Nino, Samar or at Latitude 11 degs 38 mins 57 secs North, Longitude 124 degs 41 mins 57 secs East has been RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since March 21, 2015 with light characteristics FLASHING WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS.
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.