Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Commander, Coast Guard Ready Force dated 01 June 2015.
2. The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) and Japan International Coordinating Agency (JICA) will be having the 5th integrated Sea-borne MARLEN Exercise on 03-04 June 2015 which aims to improve skills and capabilities of PCG personnel in MARLEN, MAREP, and SAR operation.
3. The 5th Integrated Sea-borne MARLEN Exercise will take place at vicinity 7.15 NM West Southwest off South Entrance Breakwater of Manila Bay or bounded by the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 14 degs 31 mins 42 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 50 mins 00 secs East|
|Point B||Latitude 14 degs 33 mins 42 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 50 mins 00 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude 14 degs 33 mins 0.6 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 47 mins 24 secs East|
|Point D||Latitude 14 degs 30 mins 54 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 47 mins 24 secs East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.