Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Coast Guard District Northwestern Luzon Radio Message Cite CGDNWLZND3-0515-060 dated 27 May 2015.
2. The Coast Guard District Northwestern Luzon will conduct Test Fire Activity at sea of all their Machine Guns M60 (7.62) and Caliber 30 to ensure its operational readiness and effectiveness utilizing the Philippine Coast Guard Small Craft DF-325 on 06 June 2015.
3. The Activity Area is bounded by the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 16 degs 40.0 mins North||Longitude 120 degs 05.0 mins East|
|Point B||Latitude 16 degs 40.0 mins North||Longitude 120 degs 07.0 mins East|
|Point C||Latitude 16 degs 38.0 mins North||Longitude 120 degs 05.0 mins East|
|Point D||Latitude 16 degs 33.0 mins North||Longitude 120 degs 07.0 mins East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the abovementioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.