Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Commander, Coast Guard District National Capital Region – Central Luzon dated 01 June 2015.
2. The APEC Summit, which is presently being held in our country and attended by representatives from 21 different Nations, involves a series of activities in different locations in the country. Said series of activities started in November 2014.
3. The Fiscal Intelligence and Sustainable Health Financing (FISHF) and Senior Official Meeting (SOM) for the said Summit is scheduled to be held at Bagac Bay, Bataan from 09-12 June 2015 and “No Sailing Zones” on 04-14 June 2015 in the area bounded by the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 14 degs 37 mins 06.80 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 18 mins 02.20 secs East|
|Point B||Latitude 14 degs 36 mins 06.00 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 22 mins 22.00 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude 14 degs 35 mins 06.50 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 23 mins 04.50 secs East|
|Point D||Latitude 14 degs 30 mins 00.00 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 22 mins 06.00 secs East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the abovementioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.