Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Coast Guard District Central Visayas Radio Message Cite CGDCV D8-0315-004.
2. The Cathedral Parish of Saint Joseph the worker will conduct a fluvial parade on March 16 and 18, 2015 at the vicinity waters of Argao Cebu to port of Tagbilaran, Tagbilaran City, Bohol and vice-versa in connection with visit of the Birhen sa Simala at the Cathedral Parish of Saint Joseph the worker Tagbilaran, City Bohol.
3. In this connection, the Galleon will be passing at Tagbilaran Channel that will arrive on March 16, 2015 from 05:30 P.M. at causeway, Tagbilaran City, Bohol and will depart on March 17, 2015 from 10:30 A.M. via Talloot Port, Argao, Cebu.
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts regardless of tonnage and transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and abide with the safety and security measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.