Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Approved Disposition Form with File Nr. DCSMEP-0515-006 from CG-9 dated 18 May 2015.
2. The Philippine Coast Guard will host the Philippines-Republic of Indonesia-Japan Maritime Pollution Exercise (MARPOLEX) from 26-29 May 2015 in Cebu. The Exercise will compose of Search and Rescue, Fire Fighting, and Oil Spill Response Scenario which involves floating and air assets from the Philippine Coast Guard, Directorate General of Sea Transportation (Indonesia) and Japan Coast Guard.
3. Hereunder are the coordinates of the abovementioned Maritime Pollution Exercise:
|Point A||Latitude 10 degs 08 mins 30 secs North||Longitude 123 degs 51 mins 15 secs East|
|Point B||Latitude 10 degs 06 mins 24 secs North||Longitude 123 degs 51 mins 15 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude 10 degs 08 mins 30 secs North||Longitude 123 degs 48 mins 15 secs East|
|Point D||Latitude 10 degs 06 mins 24 secs North||Longitude 123 degs 48 mins 15 secs East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the abovementioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.