Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from COMMO JOEL S GARCIA, Ph.D, H.D, Al-Haj PCG, Commander, Coast Guard District National Capital Region-Central Luzon dated October 02, 2015.
2. The APEC Economic Leader Meeting (AELM) will be held at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) Pasay City on 18 to 19 November 2015.
3. As advisory to all maritime stakeholders to take measures in relation to the APEC Summit PICC 2015 with the following areas will be closed to maritime traffic on dates/time indicated with corresponding coordinates:
|INCLUSIVE DATE/TIME||AREAS OF COVERAGE||COORDINATES|
03-21 November 2015
Vicinity waters from Entrance of Pasig River to water off Solaire Hotel, Parañaque City
(1.5 Nautical Miles from the shoreline)
A. LAT 14° 35.4’ NORTH
LONG 120° 57.5’ EAST
B. LAT 14° 34.87’ NORTH
LONG 120° 56.43’ EAST
C. LAT 14° 33.38’ NORTH
LONG 120° 57.54’ EAST
D. LAT 14° 31.14’ NORTH
LONG 120° 57.38’ EAST
E. LAT 14° 31.1’ NORTH
LONG 120° 58.77’ EAST
4. All ships/watercrafts/vessels (yacht/motorbancas/fishing boats), regardless of tonnage and transiting along the vicinity of above-mentioned areas are advised not to enter/navigate within and abide with the safety and security measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.