Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Mr. Ramon R. Siason Operation Supervisor of Supply Oilfield Services, Inc. dated October 12, 2015.
2. TOTAL E&P Phils, will conduct starting week of November 08, 2015 and for around five (5) days, sea and weather permitting, their Meteorology and Oceanography (MetOcean) Survey off shore South Sulu Sea as part of their petroleum exploration activities under their Service Contract No.56 with the Department of Energy. They will be utilizing RPS’s SS Barakuda as MetOcean Survey Vessel.
3. The approximate location of the MetOcean survey’s mooring line, coordinates and in a depth of water approximately 3,200 meters below chart datum.Latitude 06 degs 29 mins 10.00 secs North Longitude 119 degs 19 mins 16.00 secs East Safety Zone- or “no-go area” within 5 nautical miles from the operation.
5. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
6. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.