Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Commander, Coast Guard Ready Force dated 02 September 2015.
2. Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) will be having a Joint Bilateral Exercise with Korean Coast Guard (KCG) on 08-11 September 2015 which aims to improve skills and capabilities of PCG and KCG personnel in Firefighting and SAR operation.
3. The PCG-KCG Bilateral Exercise will take place at about 1.7 Nautical Miles West of South Harbor Breakwater bounded by the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 14 degs 33 mins 54 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 56 mins 00 secs East|
|Point B||Latitude 14 degs 33 mins 12 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 54 mins 36 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude 14 degs 34 mins 12 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 53 mins 33 secs East|
|Point D||Latitude 14 degs 34 mins 54 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 55 mins 00 secs East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.