Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Commander, Coast Guard Ready Force dated 14 September 2015.
2. The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) will be having the 7th PCG-JICA Integrated Sea-Borne MARLEN Training Exercise on 22-23 September 2015 which aims to improve the skills and capabilities of PCG personnel in MArlen Operation.
3. The PCG-JICA Integrated Sea-Borne MARLEN Training Exercise will be conducted at about one (1) Nautical Mille North of Sangley Point, Cavite City and bounded following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 14 degs 31 mins 54 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 56 mins 14 secs East|
|Point B||Latitude 14 degs 31 mins 00 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 55 mins 00 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude 14 degs 31 mins 51 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 53 mins 42 secs East|
|Point D||Latitude 14 degs 32 mins 45 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 54 mins 56 secs East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.