Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. References: Coast Guard District Palawan Radio Message Cite PAL8-0316-008, PAL8-0316-005; Coast Guard District Southwestern Mindanao Monthly Light Station Status Report as of March 2016 and Coast Guard District Bicol Monthly Light Station Status Report as of March 2016.
2. LS Taytay located at Taytay, Palawan or at Latitude 10 degs 49 mins 43.4 secs North, Longitude 119 degs 30 mins 35.2 secs East RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since March 24, 2016 with light characteristics FLASHING TWO (2) WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS.
3. LS Decabaito located at Linapacan, Palawan or at Latitude 11 degs 37 mins 00 secs North, Longitude 119 degs 58 mins 04 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since March 2016.
4. LS Jolo Harbour located at Jolo, Sulu or at Latitude 06 degs 03 mins 30 secs North, Longitude 120 degs 59 mins 56 secs East RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since March 2016 with light characteristics FLASHING WHITE EVERY SECS.
5. LS Polloc located at Parang, Maguinadanao or at Latitude 07 degs 22 mins 24 secs North, Longitude 124 degs 12 mins 30 secs East RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since March 2016 with light characteristics FLASHING WHITE EVERY THREE (3) SECS.
6. LS Guiawayan located at Palcer, Masbate or at Latitude 11 degs 48 mins 12 secs North, Longitude 123 degs 54 mins 30 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since March 2016.
7. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
8. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.