Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. References: a) Letter from Coast Guard District Southern Tagalog dated 26 August 2016.
b) Coast Guard District Palawan Radio Message Cite PAL8-0816-009.
c) Coast Guard District Western Visayas Radio Message Cite CGDWV8-0816-002.
2. LS Malabrigo located at Malabrigo, Lobo, Batangas City or at Latitude 13 degs 35 mins 00 secs North, Longitude 121 degs 15 mins 40 secs East changed the classification from TERIARY TO PRIMARY since August 15, 2016.
3. LS Apurawan located at Barangay Apurawan, Aborlan, Puerto Prinsesa City, Palawan or at Latitude 09 degs 37 mins 50 secs North, Longitude 118 degs 21 mins 15 secs East RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since August 11, 2016 with light characteristics FLASHING WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS.
4. LS Nasog located at Barangay Nasog, Malay, Aklan or at Latitude 12 degs 00 mins 00 secs North, Longitude 121 degs 57 mins 20 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since August 14, 2016.
5. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
6. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.