Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Coast Guard District Central Visayas Radio Message Cite CGDCV D8-0116-001.
2. The Basilica Minore del Santo Niño will be having a fluvial procession on 16 January 2016 to celebrate its festivity in honor to the Señor Santo Niño, Patron Saint of Cebu City.
3. The image the Holy Child will be embarked on board galleon, M/V “SAN ANTONIO DE SIBULAN” at Ouano Wharf, Mandaue City. The galleon will then performing a short loop fluvial procession going to the vicinity of Muele Osmeña Pier and back to the vicinity of Ouano Wharf to conduct blessing to all participating watercrafts before it continue its voyage to the Cebu-Mactan Channel. The vessel will then be passing the different ports of Cebu City up to the vicinity off Barangay Pasil then back Peir 1 and Aduana Wharf before the image of Holy Child will be disembarked.
4. In this connection, The North and South entrance of Cebu-Mactan Channel will be temporarily closed from 04:00 A.M. to 09:00 A.M. on January 16, 2016.
5. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts regardless of tonnage and transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and abide with the safety and security measures at all times.
6. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.