Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Commander, Coast Guard Ready Force dated July 06, 2016 received from email on July 08, 2016.
2. The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) will be having a PCG-JICA Seaborne MARLEN Exercise on July 13, 2016. The exercise is to hence the capabilities of PCG personnel in Maritime Law Enforcement (MARLEN) operation.
3. The Sea-borne MARLEN Exercise will take place at vicinity 1 Nautical Miles North off Sangley Point, Cavite City or bounded by the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude 14 degs 31 mins 54 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 56 mins 14 secs East|
|Point B||Latitude 14 degs 31 mins 00 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 55 mins 00 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude 14 degs 31 mins 51 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 53 mins 42 secs East|
|Point D||Latitude 14 degs 32 mins 45 secs North||Longitude 120 degs 54 mins 56 secs East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.