Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Ryan John M. Ignacio Vice President, Lacerta Shipping Agencies Services Philippines Incorporated dated June 10, 2016.
2. Lacerta Shipping Agencies Phils., Inc. the Multi-Client Seismic Survey in Sulu Sea of CGG SERVICES SA. will scheduled on June 14, 2016. Field work is expected to take approximately Fourteen (14) to Twenty one (21) days duration.
3. The survey will be using for specially equipped seismic vessels named as follows: are MV Binh Minh 02, MV SEAGOOD CASSANDRA2, MV SEALINK MAJU2 and MV BOS FARHANA on or with the following coordinates:
|Point 1||07 degs 37.43 mins North||118 degs 27.15 mins East|
|Point 2||07 degs 37.21 mins North||119 degs 41.40 mins East|
|Point 3||07 degs 07.64 mins North||120 degs 04.52 mins East|
|Point 4||06 degs 20.07 mins North||120 degs 15.86 mins East|
|Point 5||06 degs 01.18 mins North||120 degs 03.19 mins East|
|Point 6||05 degs 51.17 mins North||119 degs 42.29 mins East|
|Point 7||05 degs 54.73 mins North||118 degs 26.71 mins East|
|Point 8||06 degs 11.85 mins North||118 degs 09.81 mins East|
|Point 9||07 degs 03.86 mins North||117 degs 55.37 mins East|
3. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures.
4. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.