Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Coast Guard District National Capital Region-Central Luzon Radio Message Cite CGDNCR-CLD3-1116-028.
2. The 18th Asean Cooperation on Civil Service Matters (ACCSM) will be conducted on November 14-17, 2016 at Sofitel Hotel, Pasay City. Fourteen (14) heads of Civil Service Commission, Asean Senior Official, Secretariat, as well as representatives from Japan, South Korea and China will be participating in the activity.
3. Relatedly, the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) is tasked to conduct Maritime Security Operations in the meeting venues and other identified areas concerning the activity of the delegates. The CGDNCR-CL deployed/prepositioned floating assets bounded by the following coordinates:
|Point A||Latitude||14 degs 32 mins 36 secs North|
|Longitude||120 degs 59 mins East|
|Point B||Latitude||14 degs 32 mins 30 secs North|
|Longitude||120 degs 58 mins 30 secs East|
|Point C||Latitude||14 degs 33 mins 18 secs North|
|Longitude||120 degs 58 mins 12 secs East|
|Point D||Latitude||14 degs 33 mins 30 secs North|
|Longitude||120 degs 58 mins 42 secs East|
3. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting along the routes of above mentioned destinations are advised to observe safe distance from the above areas and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
4. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting the widest dissemination of this information is requested.