Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1.References: a) Coast Guard District Western Visayas Radio Message Cite CGDWV8-1116-004 and CGDWV8-1116-006.
b) Coast Guard District Bicol Radio Message Cite CGDBCL8-1116- 004.
2. LS Capis Jetty Red located at Culasi, Roxas City or at Latitude 11 degs 36 mins 13 secs North, Longitude 122 degs 42 mins 18 secs East RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since November 12, 2016 with light characteristics of FLASHING RED EVERY THREE (3) SECS.
3. LS Bundolan located at Jordan, Guimaras or at Latitude 10 degs 40 mins 00 secs North, Longitude 123 degs 01 mins 18 secs East with new light characteristics of FLASHING WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS since November 11, 2016.
4. LS Laganac located at Balatan, Camarines Sur or at Latitude 13 degs 20 mins 35 secs North, Longitude 123 degs 12 mins 42 secs East with new light characteristics of FLASHING WHITE EVERY TEN (10) SECS since November 10, 2016.
5. LS Patitinan located at Sitio Point, Barangay Patitinan, Sangay Camarines Sur or at Latitude 13 degs 03 mins 00 secs North, Longitude 127 degs 07mins 00 secs East with new light characteristics of FLASHING WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS since November 13, 2016.
6. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
7. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.