Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. References: a) Coast Guard District Southern Tagalog Monthly Light station Status Report as of October 2016.
b) Coast Guard Station Butuan Radio Message Cite CGS BUT-1016- 002.
c) Coast Guard Station Cagayan de Oro Radio Message Cite CGSCDO-1116- 008.
2. LS Ambulong located at Barangay Ambulong, San Jose, Occidental Mindoro or at Latitude 12 degs 12 mins 40 secs North, Longitude 121 degs 00 mins 32 secs East RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since October 2016 with light characteristics of FLASHING WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS.
3. LS Bongliw located at Sitio Bongliw, Barangay Rizal Burdeos, Quezon or at Latitude 15 degs 00 mins 20 secs North, Longitude 121 degs 55 mins 30 secs East, new light characteristics of FLASHING WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS since October 2016.
4. LS Nasipit New located at Barangay Sta. Ana Nasipit, Agusan del Norte or at Latitude 08 degs 59 mins 00 secs North, Longitude 125 degs 31 mins 20 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since September 30, 2016.
5. LS Dampias located at Dampias Binaungan, Misamis Oriental or at Latitude 09 degs 58 mins 00 secs North, Longitude 125 degs 09 mins 00 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since November 07, 2016.
6. LS Medina located at Pelaez St. Medina, Misamis Oriental or at Latitude 09 degs 54 mins 06 secs North, Longitude 125 degs 01 mins 00 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since November 07, 2016.
7. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
8. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.