Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Maritime Safety Services Command Radio Message Cite MS3-0916-005.
2. The Aids to Navigation Services (ANS) of Maritime Safety Services Command has successfully installed and fastened the Isolated Danger Mark to shipwreck M/V Captain Ufuk on or about 030805H September 2016 at the vicinity inside South Harbor of Breakwater South Entrance or at Latitude 14 degs 33 mins 52.1 secs North and Longitude 120 degs 58 mins 08.5 secs East.
3. Relative thereto, herewith is the following descriptions:
|Shape||Buoy (Black Quadrilateral Steel Pillar (Red)|
|Topmark||Two (2) Black Spheres, One(1) above the other|
|Light||Flashing Two (2) White every Ten (10) Seconds|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned coordinates are advised totake note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures and safe speed to give the mark a wide berth of 100 meters diameter all aroundat all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.