Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. References: a) Letter from Commander, Coast Guard District Southern Tagalog dated 16 September 2016.
b) Coast Guard District Southern Tagaglog Radio Message Cite STLMSSU-0916-010.
2. LS Corcuera located at Corcuera, Romblon or at Latitude 12 degs 47 mins 46 secs North, Longitude 122 degs 01 mins 12 secs East RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since September 08, 2016 with light characteristics FLASHING WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS.
3. LS Lemery located at Barangay Anak-Daga, Lemery, Batangas or at Latitude 13 degs 52 mins 41 secs North, Longitude 120 degs 54 mins 42 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since September 20, 2016.
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.