Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Message from Commander, Coast Guard District Southern Tagalog dated 23 February 2017.
2. LS GUINAYANGAN located at Brgy Mangagawa, Guinayangan, Quezon or at Lat 13 degs 53 mins 55 secs North, Long 126 degs 27 mins 00 secs East was restored to NORMAL OPERATION since January 25, 2017 with light characteristics of FLASHING TWO (2) GREEN EVERY FIVE (5) SECS.
3. LS ALABAT located at Poblacion 3, Alabat, Quezon or at Lat 14 degs 06 mins 16 secs North, Long 122 degs 00 mins 30 secs East was restored to NORMAL OPERATION since January 26, 2017 with light characteristics of FLASHING RED EVERY TWO (2) SECS.
4. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the above-mentioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.