Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Message from Commander, Coast Guard District National Capital Region-Central Luzon dated 21 March 2017.
2. Coast Guard District National Capital Region –Central Luzon issued permit to PENCON Salvage Corporation to salvage, refloat, remove and retrieve the capsized/sunken vessel “MV CAPTAIN UFUK” located at the vicinity waters of South Anchorage, South Harbor Manila. Said salvor already started their operations last 10 March 2017.
3. Although an isolated danger mark was already installed by Coast Guard District National Capital Region –Central Luzon through HMSSC at Latitude 14°33’.9”North Long 120°58’.54East, CGDNCR-CL advice vessels and watercrafts to stay away from the vicinity of MV CAPTAIN UFUK bounded by the following coordinates:
|POINT A||LAT 14°32’8.4 North||LONG 120°57’7.7 East|
|POINT B||LAT 14°33’3.4 North||LONG 120°57’7.7 East|
|POINT C||LAT 14°32’8.4 North||LONG 120°58’2.8 East|
|POINT D||LAT 14°33’3.4 North||LONG 120°58’2.8 East|
4. In this connection, all ships/watercraft transiting the vicinity of the abovementioned area are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
5. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting the widest dissemination of this information is requested.