Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Letter from Mr. Ramon R. Siason, Department Head – operatio, Supply Oilfield Services, Inc. dated 25 March 2017.
2. Galoc Production Company W.L.L., shall be undertaking their drilling operation in Galoc Field offshore, Northwest Palawan starting around first of week of 31 March 2017 as part of their commitment under Service Contract (SC) No. 14c1 with the Philippine Government through the Department of Energy (DOE).
3. Drillship Deepsea metro-1, PSV M/V Sea Swan, PSV M/V Executive Benevolence and PSV Executive Balance, passage route from Labuan Malaysia, departing 28 March 2017, to SC-14C1 Galoc-7 well location Offshore Northwest Palawan ETA week of 31 March 2017, sea and weather permitting.
4. Relatedly, please be advised to observe a Safety Zone of 5 nautical miles radius around Drillship Deepsea Metro-1 Galoc-7 field drillsite offshore northwest Palawan bounded by the following coordinates:
GALOC-7 WELL COORDINATES
|11° 58’ 34.5” N||119° 18’ 13.14” E|
5. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the abovementioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures at all times.
6. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.