1. The Philippine Coast Guard, through the General Appropriations Act for CY 2021 intends to apply the sum of Seven Million Seven Hundred Twenty-Eight Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty-Four Pesos (PhP7,728,724.00) being the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of CGK9 Requirements breakdown as follows:
Supply and Delivery of Medicine, Medical and Laboratory Supplies
|Six Million Sixteen Thousand Six Hundred Forty-Seven Pesos (PhP6,016,647.00)|
|2||Supply and Delivery of Grooming, Kennel and Training Supplies||One Million Seven Hundred Twelve Thousand Seventy-Seven Pesos (PhP1,712,077.00)|
|TOTAL ABC FOR ALL TWO (2) LOTS||
Seven Million Seven Hundred Twenty-Eight Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty- Four Pesos (PhP7,728,724.00)
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Coast Guard now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required based on the delivery schedule provided under Section VI (Schedule of Requirements) of this Bidding Documents commencing from the date of receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Coast Guard Procurement Service and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday during office hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. except non-working days (i.e. Saturday and Sunday), legal holiday, or special non-working holiday, or other nonworking days duly declared by the President, Governor, Mayor or other Government Official authorized to make such declaration.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 12 October 2021 to 03 November 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in accordance with the following schedule:
Cost of the Sale of Bidding Documents
More than PhP1,000,000.00 to PhP5,000,000.00
More than PhP5,000,000.00 to PhP10,000,000.00
Note: Bidders may submit a bid on any or both lots. Bidders shall pay the amount of the Bidding Documents fee corresponding to the total ABC it shall submit a bid.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees either in person or through electronic mail.
6. The Philippine Coast Guard will hold a Pre-Bid Conference at its physical address located at the National Headquarters Philippine Coast Guard (NHQ-PCG) Conference Room, 2F Admin Building, 139 25th Street. Port Area, Manila 1018 and through video conferencing/webcasting via zoom (ZOOM ID: 717 723 7932 and Password: PCG-BAC) on 20 October 2021, 09:00 AM which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 03 November 2021, 09:00 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 03 November 2021, 09:00 AM onwards at the given address below at the National Headquarters Philippine Coast Guard (NHQ-PCG) Conference Room, 2F Admin Building, 139 25th Street, Port Area, 1018 Manila, Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. Bidders shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their bids, and the Philippine Coast Guard will in no case, be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the bidding process.
Bidders should note that the Philippine Coast Guard will accept bids only from those that have paid the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents.
The Philippine Coast Guard assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bids.
In accordance with Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB) Circular 06-2005 - Tie-Breaking Method, the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) shall use a non-discretionary and non-discriminatory measure based on sheer luck or chance, which is “DRAW LOTS,” in the event that two (2) or more bidders have been post-qualified and determined as the bidder having the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bid (LCRB) to determine the final bidder having the LCRB, based on the following procedures:
a) In alphabetical order, the bidders shall pick one rolled paper.
b) The lucky bidder who would pick the paper with a “CONGRATULATIONS” remark shall be declared as the final bidder having the LCRB and recommended for award of the contract.
11. The Philippine Coast Guard reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
MR. BRYAN S. BIGALBAL, CE
Head, Coast Guard Procurement Service
Coast Guard Procurement Service
National Headquarters Philippine Coast Guard
139 25th Street, Port Are, South Harbor, 1018 Manila
Contact Number: : (+63) 967 249 1551 or (+63) 949 829 2292
13. You may visit the following websites:
(08 October 2021)
CG RADM ROLANDO LIZOR N PUNZALAN JR