1. The Philippine Coast Guard, through the General Appropriation Act of 2021, intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FIVE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED SEVENTY PESOS AND 81/100 (PhP1,575,770.81), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), to payments under the contract for the rebidding of the Supply and Delivery of Fast Moving and Critical Spare Parts Intended for BRP BOJEADOR (AE-46). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Coast Guard now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of Fast Moving and Critical Spare Parts Intended for BRP BOJEADOR (AE-46) (Second Posting). Delivery of the Goods is required within One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP). Bidders should have been completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Coast Guard Procurement Service and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Mondays to Fridays during office hours, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except non-working days (i.e. Saturday and Sunday), legal holiday, or special non-working holiday, or other nonworking days duly declared by the President, Governor, Mayor or other Government Official authorized to make such declaration.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 14 September 2021 to 5 October 2021 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (PhP5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Philippine Coast Guard will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 22 September 2021, 09:00 A.M. at its physical address at the PCG Conference Room, National Headquarters Philippine Coast Guard, 139 25th Street, Port Area, South Harbor, Manila and through video conferencing/webcasting via zoom (ZOOM ID: 842 1491 9375 and Password: PCG-BAC), which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the address indicated below on or before 5 October 2021, 09:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 5 October 2021, 09:00 A.M. onwards at the Philippine Coast Guard Conference Room, 2F Admin Building, 139 25th Street, Port Area, Manila 1018. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
10. The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) shall use a non-discretionary and non- discriminatory measure based on sheer luck or chance, which is “DRAW LOTS,” in the event that two or more bidders have been post-qualified and determined as the bidder having the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bid (LCRB) to determine the final LCRB, based on the following procedures:
a) In alphabetical order, the bidders shall pick one rolled paper.
b) The lucky bidder who would pick the paper with a “CONGRATULATIONS” remark shall be declared as the final bidder having the LCRB and recommended for award of the contract.
11. The Philippine Coast Guard reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and/or 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
BRYAN S. BIGALBAL, CE
Head, Coast Guard Procurement Service
Coast Guard Procurement Service
National Headquarters Philippine Coast Guard
139 25th Street, Port Area, South Harbor, Manila
Contact Number: (02) 527-8481 loc 6281/ 6282
13. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: www.philgeps.gov.ph and www.coastguard.gov.ph
[14 September 2021]
CG RADM ROLANDO LIZOR N PUNZALAN JR
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee