1. The Philippine Coast Guard, through the General Appropriation Act of 2020, intends to apply the sum of Fifty-Six Million Two Hundred Fifty-Three Thousand Nine Hundred Sixty-Eight Pesos Only (PhP56,253,968.00), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), to payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Spare Parts intended for the General Overhauling MRRV's Auxiliary Engines. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Coast Guard now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of Spare Parts intended for the General Overhauling MRRV's Auxiliary Engines. Delivery of the Goods is required within one hundred One Hundred (120) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP). Bidders should have been completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Coast Guard Procurement Service and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Fridays, during office hours, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM., except non-working days (i.e. Saturday and Sunday), legal holiday, or special non-working holiday, or other nonworking days duly declared by the President, Governor, Mayor or other Government Official authorized to make such declaration.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 28 September 2021 to 18 October 2021 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Fifty Thousand Pesos (PhP 50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Philippine Coast Guard will hold a Pre-Bid Conference physically at the PCG Conference Room, National Headquarters Philippine Coast Guard, 139 25th Street, Port Area, South Harbor, Manila and through video conferencing via the Zoom platform (ZOOM ID: 847 7740 1360 and Password: PCG-BAC) on 06 October 2021, 10:00 A.M., which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the address indicated below on or before 18 October 2021, 10:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening be on 18 October 2021, 10:00 A.M. onwards at the Philippine Coast Guard Conference Room, 2F Admin Building, 139 25th Street, Port Area, Manilas 1018. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
10. The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) shall use a non-discretionary and non- discriminatory measure based on sheer luck or chance, which is “DRAW LOTS,” in the event that two or more bidders have been post-qualified and determined as the bidder having the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bid (LCRB) to determine the final LCRB, based on the following procedures:
a) In alphabetical order, the bidders shall pick one rolled paper.
b) The lucky bidder who would pick the paper with a “CONGRATULATIONS” remark shall be declared as the final bidder having the LCRB and recommended for award of the contract.
11. The Philippine Coast Guard reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, cancel or terminate the bidding process or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 Revised IRR of R.A. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
BRYAN S BIGALBAL, CE
Head, Coast Guard Procurement Service
Coast Guard Procurement Service
Headquarters Philippine Coast Guard
139 25th Street, Port Area, South Harbor, Manila
Contact Number: (02) 527-8481 loc 6281/ 6282
13. You may visit the following websites:
[28 September 2021]
CG RADM ROLANDO LIZOR N PUNZALAN JR
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee